Emerging Leaders Programme (Blended Online Programme)
The Emerging Leaders Programme (ELP) is a seven-month-long programme for first-time managers or soon-to-be managers. Driven by technology and digital business models, the business environment is rapidly transforming. Therefore, all managers need to be entrepreneurial and innovative to succeed.
Conceived to meet the needs of tech savvy and busy first-time managers, IIMB’s Executuve Education has designed this programme. The programme will be offered in a blended format with a mix of live online sessions and online MOOCs developed by IIMB’s faculty members. These courses, from IIMB’s Digital Learning platform, will help learners develop a strong foundation in management.
The programme has been designed to
- Help participants understand the core functional areas of management
- Prepare for their career ahead by providing them with skills and knowledge to excel in their current roles and evolving responsibilities
The programme has been designed to equip participants with expert knowledge on the following themes –
- Leadership competencies
- Financial acumen
- Operations and supply chain management
- Creating, delivering and capturing value through customer centricity
- Strategic thinking and innovation
Please click here for further details of the programme.
The programme went live on 15th April 2021.