Valuation and Creating Sustainable Value
IIM Bangalore is happy to announce the release of ‘Valuation and Creating Sustainable Value’ MOOC by Professor Padmini Srinivasan, faculty from the Finance & Accounting area, on edX.
The course focuses on valuation and how companies create sustainable value. Participants will learn in detail the different valuation approaches and the important value drivers that help companies create sustainable value.
It is a six-week course. Over these six weeks, the course will enable learners to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts related to valuation
- Learn the different tools and techniques of valuation
- Apply the valuation methods to real companies
- Identify the critical value drivers of a company
- Explain the role of different value drivers in creating value for the company
- Hear the industry experts on critical aspects of valuation and how companies create sustainable value
This course has been designed for graduate/post-graduate students and working professionals who want to deep dive into the concept of valuation and value creation.
The course includes a series of videos, real company analysis, reading material, examples, explore and learn section, discussion forums as well as assessments to check learners’ understanding. The various valuation techniques and terminologies have been explained in an easy-to-understand and detailed manner that will help build competencies. Views of experts on different topics explained in the course will also be included.
So here is an opportunity to learn about valuation and how companies use the different value drivers to create Sustainable Value.
Those interested in learning valuation and the key value drivers of a business, need to enrol for the course at https://www.edx.org/course/valuation-and-creating-sustainable-value
The course went live on 15th April 2021.