‘Economic Foundations of Pricing’ Course
Pricing products or services is a challenging decision for many business owners.
What is a good starting point for sound pricing decisions? This course provides an economic framework that lays the foundation for good pricing decisions.
The course starts with the basic understanding of the classical theory of pricing. It then progresses towards understanding and analyzing cost-based pricing heuristics, demand curve analysis, and competition based pricing.
This course delves into the impact of cost, competition and customer side factors on pricing. It also goes into the company objectives that shape pricing goals.
The course also covers the repercussions of the most recent and globally transformative event, that is, COVID19, on pricing.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate pricing using the 3C+O framework
- Apply cost-based pricing heuristics
- Identify and account for relevant competition while making pricing decisions
- Identify the drivers of consumer value perceptions and their impact on pricing
- Understand the mechanism of price discrimination and its applications in practice
You can get more details by clicking the link below –
Course Start Date: July 29, 2021
Course End Date: September 10, 2021