IIM Bangalore gets EQUIS re-accreditation for 5 years
This is the second time that IIMB has received the accreditation for 5 years, the longest period that EQUIS offers
EQUIS, the leading international system of quality assessment, improvement and accreditation of higher education institutions in management and business administration, has reaccredited IIM Bangalore for a period of five years.
“EQUIS accreditation is about excellence and continuous quality improvement linked to the strategy, vision and leadership. It certainly helps us set a quality agenda for the future,” said IIMB Director Dr. Rishikesha T Krishnan.
The accreditation team was very impressed by IIMB’s achievements and particularly noted the following:
- The excellent profile of IIMB’s students
- Its strong Doctoral Programme
- High-quality management programmes which are very well ranked internationally
- A strong commitment to digital learning and MOOCs
- Its strong Executive Education programmes
- A strong connection to practice
- Its diversity policy towards underprivileged students in India and students with disabilities
- Its strong achievements in research and publications in top international journals
Graduates who study at an EQUIS accredited school can be assured that they will receive international recognition for their qualification, which is extremely important in today’s global environment.