‘Arts and Culture: Towards a New Management Paradigm’ Course
Covering concepts that detail management strategies for professionals in arts and culture enterprises
The course is designed to equip learners with a practitioner’s knowledge of management. This is a five-week course covering topics such as economics of culture and heritage, and the global policy landscape for decision making.
The course will provide insights on the management dimensions of arts, culture, and heritage for professionals and students who desire to specialize in this domain.
The course will help you to:
- Provide the conceptual essence of arts, culture and heritage
- Elaborate on the managerial implications of different schools of ontology and philosophical thought on arts, culture and heritage (both western and eastern streams)
- Expose learners to Managerial Economics of arts and heritage
- Provide a perspective on the organizational structures of arts organizations and their management systems
- Expose learners to the craft of policy making in the realm of arts and culture
- Speculate on the arts organizations of tomorrow
Click below to get more details –
Course Start Date: August 26, 2021
Course End Date: October 07, 2021