IIMBx to launch Programme on Artificial Intelligence for Managers
In response to the industry demand for skilled personnel in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), IIM Bangalore is set to launch its new programme: Online Blended Certificate Programme in Artificial Intelligence for Managers.
The duration of the programme is 15 months, which includes 10 new online, modular courses stacked together based on the order of their sequence in a learning curve. It is suitable for learners including fresh graduates to senior managers who aspire to become competent decision makers with the help of AI and Machine Learning (ML). The programme aims to make the knowledge of Data Science accessible to a large number of interested candidates without diluting quality. The participants will learn to build AI and ML models and operationalize AI and ML solutions at an enterprise level.
Artificial Intelligence has become a decisive technology for the growth of every organization. Sophistication in AI is expected to be the main differentiator between high performing companies and low performing companies. Use of AI and its components such as statistical learning, machine learning and deep learning are expected to increase the stakeholder value and customer experience and act as the main enabler for wealth creation.
The Certificate Programme in Artificial Intelligence for Managers consists of 10 courses specifically designed to provide in-depth knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and its components such as Statistical Learning, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
At the end of the programme, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as a competitive strategy
- Understand components of AI such as Machine Learning, Statistical Learning and Deep Learning and their applications in solving business problems
- Understand descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and their application in generating solutions for business problems
- Understand foundations of Data Science on which the AI models are built
- Demonstrate data visualization and storytelling through data
- Understand and apply Machine Learning algorithms such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning algorithms to solve problems in retail, e-commerce, supply chain and services
- Examine the functioning of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and deep learning algorithms such as Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) with applications
- Apply AI techniques to solve problems in various sectors such as Aerospace, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), E-commerce, Manufacturing, Retail, Sports and Services
To achieve the above objective, online courses are being planned to be included to offer the learners a wholesome experience of AI and ML.