IIMBx to launch Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence for Managers
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is going to be an integral part of human life in future. From Alexa to self-driving cars, artificial intelligence (AI) is progressing rapidly. AI can encompass anything from Google’s search algorithms to preparing complex programs to strategic business decisions based on Analytics. It becomes important for young and prospective managers to get tuned to AI and how to use it for business decisions.
With this objective, IIMB has designed a AI Program for Managers. In response to the high industry demand for skilled personnel in the field of Artificial Intelligence, IIMB is launching a new online-blended certificate program in Artificial Intelligence for managers. The total duration of the programme is 16 months, and this includes 11 online modular courses stacked together based on the order of their sequence in a learning curve. Anyone who aspires to become an expert decision maker through AI and ML, from recent graduates to senior managers, can enrol for the program. The program aims to make the knowledge of Data Science accessible to a large number of interested candidates without diluting quality. Participants will learn to build AI and ML models and operationalize AI and ML solutions at enterprise level.
At the end of the programme the participants will be able to:
- Recognize the emergence of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning as a competitive strategy.
- Understand components of AI such as machine learning, statistical learning and deep learning and their applications in solving business problems.
- Learn the analytics tools and techniques and their application in solving business problems.
- Understand foundations of data science on which the AI models are build.
- Understand and apply machine learning algorithms such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, and reinforcement learning algorithms to solve problems across various functional areas of management.
- Learn the functioning of artificial neural networks (ANN) and deep learning algorithms such as recurrent neural network (RNN) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) with applications.
The program will go live on April 22, 2022. The program will offer courses on Foundations of Data Science, Machine Learning and other subject with hand on learning experience.Read more